The Pokemon Company recrute !
Licensing Associate –
France (French speaking)
1 year FTC
The Licensing Team is responsible for creating and executing a range of activities, including Product Licensing, Retail/Trade Marketing for Licensed Products, and Brand Partnership Promotions to increase the visibility of the Pokémon brand across Europe.
Within this team, the Licensing Associate - France will be responsible for supporting the Licensing Manager France.
This includes: developing Pokémon licensed products (Hardlines and Softlines) to ensure a strong presence at retail in France – working alongside the Consumer Product Approval (CPA) and Retail Marketing Team Europe.
Support the Licensing Manager France with:
- Development and maintenance of new and existing licensee relationships across a variety of product categories.
- Negotiating business terms and contracts with licensees.
- Effective communication of current and planned licensed products, promotions and marketing initiatives to internal stakeholders, and licensees.
- Compilation of data for internal reporting on unit sales, product development information and licensing updates on a monthly basis.
- Assistance with the creation of annual budget and assistance with financial planning.
- Assistance with the development and implementation of strategic licensing plans to hit revenue targets.
- Liaison for partners and global teams in the approval of product design, production, and promotion of products under license.
- Monitor partners to ensure active deployment with consideration for marketing dates, safety, financial compliance, and product innovation.
- Research products, brands, and companies for new business opportunities and preparation of strategic plans based on research.
- Assistance with development of marketing materials, promotional events, and licensing presentations that support The Pokémon Company International's strategic direction and goals.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate must have:
- At least 2 years' experience in the licensing field.
- Extensive knowledge of French licensed apparel/toys and retail landscapes.
- Proven track record of success.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills and ability to interact well with a variety of workgroups.
- Ability to think strategically and creatively.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a positive, can-do attitude
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and tight deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Excellent negotiation, deal structuring and analytical skills.
- Proven experience with revenue/profit modelling and sound business judgment.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and presentation skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- French mother tongue
Degree level or higher
• This role is based at our Office in Chiswick Park, London, requires frequent travel to France
• Must be able to travel domestically and internationally.